If you’re talented, hardworking, and love to be part of a team, then you’ll fit right into our company. Reach out to Us Submit your application and CV through Email at email@example.com or give us a call at +971 (50) 6266903
The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company.
Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing, the Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the department achieve strategic profit objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with over 1 year of experience in a similar role within property industry in the UAE
- Expert up-to-date knowledge of the rules and regulations and current pricing yields (price per square foot or meter) of real estate industry in UAE
- Numerical aptitude
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Good presentation and negotiating skills
- Previous RERA training and license is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in generating leads and closing deals
- UAE driver’s license and regular access to own personal transportation
- Good personal hygiene and respectful of others in the workpla
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Dubai Real estate market: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
About the Job
Alzad Real Estate is a leading real estate company based in Dubai and are seeking an Off-Plan Specialist to join our dynamic team. As an Off-Plan Specialist, you will be responsible for managing our portfolio of off-plan properties and driving sales for new developments.
Should be able to speak Arabic/Russian/Greek/French or German
Manage a portfolio of off-plan properties and ensure they are marketed effectively to generate interest and leads
Work closely with developers to negotiate pricing and promotions for new off-plan projects
Build and maintain relationships with clients, investors, and stakeholders
Conduct property viewings and provide expert advice to potential buyers
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Dubai real estate market and industry trends
Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience as an Off-Plan Specialist in the Dubai real estate market
Proven track record of successful sales and closing deals
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well under pressure and meet sales targets
If you meet the above criteria , Please share your resume to the below mentioned contact number.
Currently we are looking for Receptionist for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview,
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
General accounts handling.
Screens telephone calls,greets visitors and routes incoming correspondence.
May make basic arrangements for meetings and conferences.
May also be responsible for related clerical duties,
such as processing incoming mail, maintaining office supplies, minor cleaning and straightening, operating office machines, and filing and retrieving information.
Responds to information requests.
Uses basic to intermediate word processing and spreadsheet software, and is obtaining expertise in other databases and software.
Responsible for all computer work.
Follow Up with Customers and Suppliers.
Management of office equipment.
To preparing regular reports.
Managing and distributing information within an office.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Minimum one year experience in the same field.
Proficient in MS Office.
Only Female candidates need to apply.
Good communication skill.
For direct Assistance please call :
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED2,000.00 per month